Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ending with gratitude and love!

Cruising into the last day of 2009, refreshed and energized by an awesome practice with Laura at Yoga of Sausalito this evening, Laura's words are echoing in my head:

The way you end a cycle, is the way you begin the next.

That last resounding Om of class, voices blended, hearts connected -- that Om is carrying me into tomorrow, and helping me celebrate all of the great, great gifts that 2009 delivered.

Great, great gifts, you ask?

Why yes: gifts like Trixie, Nancy, Barbara, Kalila, Jessica, Wendy, Jane, Erin, Karen, Emma, Diana, Brian, Eunice, Abe, Heather, Jim, Marci, Pamela, Alexandra, Gillian, Lani, Jami, Amy, Jennifer, Eileen, Aska, Robin, Ben, Joyce, Leila, Maggie, Michael, and LAURA of course. And there are others, too, but my memory has already gone to bed, while the rest of me sits here and types.

How grateful I am to each of you for the gift of your presence in my life, our fun times on the mat and off. Such a sweet blessing in an otherwise tough year, to have found myself part of this kula with you!

So, like I said, cruising into December 31, the last day of 2009, with a heart full of gratitude and love. And knowing that no matter what 2010 brings, my whole posse has my back.

Loving you, kula, loving you so much!

XXX

No comments: