Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy End of Year

Today I'm home alone after two weeks of hosting family and friends, and so far, today--the first day of my "vacation" and the last day of 2009--has treated me well. All day, I continue to recite what Laura said yesterday in class (which Ariane noted perfectly): "The way you end a cycle is the way you begin it." So I thank Laura for reminding me to take today to see BIG and to begin 2010 in an intentional way. I just finished my final practice of the year at home. The house quietly hummed familiar sounds and throughout each pose, I recited my sutra for 2010:

See the divine. Be the divine. Spread the divine.

Thanks to Laura and the LC Kula for all the endless inspiration. Have a happy end of the year.

1 comment:

Jami G said...

So happy I "met" you on New Year's Day!!! I love that you are acknowledging the Divine, in many forms. Aligning with the Divine, the ultimate! A wonderful reminder to keep it as our highest intention. Look forward to seeing you again! XO