Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today's Title: Matrika Shakti blazes a trail to the heart!

This morning's class was amazing. If there is any area I need to turn my attention to, believe me it's Matrika Shakti -- ensuring that my words are in service, that they match my deepest intention...

Beyond the usual inspiration, I thought starting a blog for all of us would be a great way to continue the work on the mat. I thought it would be especially fun as a way for us to express what our sutras are for 2010 and then support each other in achieving them.

I don't know what mine is yet, but I know it has to do with creativity and freedom.

What's yours?

What thoughts do you have about the theme of the class today? How did it resonate for you?

This is the place - let's hear it!!

HUGE LOVE,
Ariane

1 comment:

Jami G said...

Hello Beautiful Kula: I wish I had been at the afore mentioned class. The theme is perfect for continuing to support my Sadhana (and Sutra!). I, too, am still refining my Sutra, but expansion has been the message loud and strong coming at me in all directions. I am hoping to clarify this through 2010. I am working on moving out of a place of fear and moving to a place of freedom and serenity. Expanding the CHIT, and my heart (which has this amazing capacity to love and the LOVE has been awesome, esp. since being a part of the LC Community). Since starting this expansion "project" I've been filled with happiness. The shakti has been huge, and I need to harness it as I am not always sleeping well as I am experiencing the shakti "buzz". Grateful to be a part of this!!! Big Love to All, Jami